Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Horoscopes

Around the time that I started my new job, I happened be reading the Life section of the Globe and Mail, and I came across these horoscopes that almost seemed like they were written just for me. I don't normally read my horoscope, nor do I really believe in it, but the words just jumped out at me and gave me that little bit of confidence that I was making the right decision in pursuing a new career.

September 15:
Today's aspect between Saturn, planet of the past, and Uranus, planet of the future, means you are at a crossroads in your life. Fortunately, you know exactly what you want and exactly how you are going to get it. By this time next year you'll be the latest success story.

September 17:
There will be some major changes in your everyday environment over the next few weeks and no matter how much you prepare yourself mentally you will still have to think fast and act quickly if you are going to stay on top of each and every situation. You can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment